Selling your home with Location
At Location, our years of experience and family-centred approach will help you through the process of buying or selling your home. We’ll keep you informed at every stage and always do our best for you.
Instruct us to sell your home and we will provide:
- A full colour brochure with several photographs
- Window / office display of your details
- Regular local newspaper advertising
- Entry on our website, RightMove, PrimeLocation, FindaProperty, Globrix and PropertyLive
- Email and SMS text messages to prospective buyers
- Regular phone-outs to prospective buyers
- Accompanied viewings
- Regular contact to discuss and review the marketing of your home.
Our dedicated sales progressor manages each and every sale through to completion, aiming to make the transaction as smooth as possible and pre-empting any potential issue.
We can help you at your initial stage of selling with our Online Opinion option. This is an initial estimate of the sale price of your home based on details you provide us and will help you in your search for a new home.
Our free market appraisal includes:
- A full written report for you to consider and give you the best, professional advice
- A detailed examination of your home
- Discussion on the main selling points of your home and what the target market will be
- A recommended marketing price based on comparable evidence, current market conditions and our experience gained over 30 years
- Samples of our full colour brochures which incorporate floorplans
- Examples of our local advertising and website
- Discussions about our exceptional fee packages
- Discussion on marketing strategy
- Discussion on how best to present your home
- Quotations arranged for mortgages (if required) and discussions on the implications of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).